Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My word doc is frozen and I haven't save it. JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

my word doc is frozen and I haven't save it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Not sure what command I hit, but resolving circle came on in middle of my writing and continues.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: I have no further info
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Lets try to shut down and force quit other processes, and see if word will respond. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, click force quit. Now force quit everything EXCEPT word. Including the finder, force it to relaunch if its open. Does that unfreeze y our word document? Whatever happens please send a reply so we can either continue, or mark this issue as solved. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.