Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Is there WordPerfect Mac?

Customer Question

Is there WordPerfect for the Mac?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Unfortunately No. But there are some ways to run it on Mac by either installing Windows on your Mac or by running the Word Perfect in virtualized environment (virtualization doesn't work better always). If you want to view Word Perfect document, then you can download and use this WordPerfect Document Viewer --> Or install OpenOffice suite (free) and you can use it to open and view WordPerfect documents on Mac. Download it from here --> If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please let me know.