Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a lenovo talbet model tab 2 A7 20 F. suddenly I had a

Customer Question

I have a lenovo talbet model tab 2 A7 20 F.
suddenly I had a different keyboard. No thanks, ***** ***** Thinking this was a bug or virus or something. So I disabled it. Now I have nothing. Just voice command which I don't want. How do I get a keyboard back? I was in google chrome
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Unplug the keyboard and then you press and hold down the power button for 35 seconds it will shut down wait for a few mins and power it back on do not connect any external keyboard.The tab should power on or let me know the status after powering on.