Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.

I keep trying to get credits to play and all it does is take

Customer Question

I keep trying to get credits to play and all it does is take a dollar from my visa gift card 18 dollars in total from 3 different cards
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok cause I'm sick of this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Yes how do I get the money back from unjust transaction
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Where is this? On Facebook? If so, you must file a support request through Facebook. If it is zynga, you can so it through them. If it is a different, site, know and I will provide that info.