Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I am trying to buy a photo book on my IPhoto and when I

Customer Question

I am trying to buy a photo book on my IPhoto and when I click on buy a message comes up that says
Connection could not be established a this time.
Please ensure your network connection is active and try again.
How do I know if the connection is active? I have WIFI connection with full bars.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. As first step, if you have any antivirus software or firewall software installed, disable it and try again. if that doesnt help, then go into your user /library /preferences and delete this file com.apple.iPhoto.plist Then restart iphoto and try to order the book again.. Do you still get the issue? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.