Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Someone changed my password ***** my Mac today , accessed my

Customer Question

Someone changed my password ***** my Mac today , accessed my Mac and then changed it back,,, can I find out who did this?
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We are involved in a potential lawsuit, and someone is accessing my husbands emails and removing them and is getting in and out of my computer...
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Can we find out what IP address is accessing our macs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
It is very unlikely that someone changed your password ***** changed it back what proof do you have? To change it back they would have to know what it is and then they have no reason to change it in the first place. Have you changed your computer password ***** your email password? Who is your email provider?