Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Pearl, I am trying to download a keynote presentation to a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I am trying to download a keynote presentation to a flashdrive so it can be shown on a Window os
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Having difficulty downloading a keynote presentation to a flashdrive. Just purchased a flashdrive that is supposed to be formatted to help me do this. No go so far. Yesterday on phone trying to reformat an old flashdrivr. Help!!
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am a basically a computer idiot (71 yo MD)!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Usually you don't need to format flash drive as it should be compatible out of box, both with Mac and Windows. What is the capacity of the flash drive ? When you connect it to your Mac, does it appear on Finder or desktop ?