Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I can't install Adobe on my Mac computer. Please help.

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What version of Mac OS X are you using ? Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. You can find the version number there
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
If you are using 10.7 or later version of OS X, then you can reset the password ***** booting into Mac OS X Utilities screen. First go to System Preferences select iCloud. Click Sign Out button there and sign out. If asked to delete or keep stuffs, select Keep. If you only see Delete, then click Delete or OK. It is OK, you can reconnect to iCloud later. Then follow the steps below to reset the password. Turn off your Mac.Turn it back on and immediately hold down Command and R keys at same time for 10 seconds.This will boot your Mac to"Mac OS X Utilities” menu.Click on the “Utilities” menu in top bar and select “Terminal".Type (without space) --> resetpassword ***** return. This will bring Reset Password ***** Select the hard disk at top column, select the user account from the drop down under it, confirm the user account and then change password ***** Save. Then click on the Apple icon and select Shutdown. Turn it back on. After restarting, if you get any message about Keychain then click Create New Keychain. Then install flash player with the new password. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you If you are using 10.6 or older version, then the above steps will not work. There are different steps to reset. I will send them if you are using 10.6 or lower. Let me know