Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Apple is not recognizing my ID and password, this happens

Customer Question

Apple is not recognizing my ID and password, this happens everyday.
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: ID is the same. I am having to reset password ***** because it is not accepted. Now it is not recognizing my ID
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Short of breaking my phone, ipad and computer, I have told you everything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Haven't been able to access emails on iPhone or ipad for weeks because it won't recognize me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I can definitely help you with finding your Apple id and resetting your password ***** let's also try to find out why this continues to happen to you and try to prevent it. Are you trying to sign in on a computer, a phone, or an ipad?