sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working and Troubleshooting in MAC.
15197395

I forgot my password ***** open my iPad

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** open my iPad
Category: Mac
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for using our service, but I am very sorry to say that, you cannot unlock the Ipad without erasing everything on it, becaus there is no other way to do that. I am extremely sorry for this answer but unfortunately, the steps below are the only one which can unlock your iPad. Let me know, if you need any help further.The only way to unlock an iPad with a passcode, other than entering the passcode, is to "restore" it to its original factory settings.To restore your iPad -- which deletes all of your data (songs, photos, videos, apps, and so on) on the iPad use the following directions. Apple's official instructions to restore an iPad are:1. Connect iPad to your computer.2. Select iPad in the iTunes sidebar, then click the Summary tab.3. Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPad software available.4. Click Restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process. When restoring, it is recommended that you back up iPad when prompted. When the iPad software has been restored, you can choose to set up iPad as a new iPad, or restore your music, videos, app data, and other content from a backup.Please additionally note that Apple staff also cannot unlock an iPad for you without restoring the iPad, which will erase everything on it.
The only way to unlock an iPad with a passcode, other than entering the passcode, is to "restore" it to its original factory settings.To restore your iPad -- which deletes all of your data (songs, photos, videos, apps, and so on) on the iPad use the following directions. Apple's official instructions to restore an iPad are:1. Connect iPad to your computer.2. Select iPad in the iTunes sidebar, then click the Summary tab.3. Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPad software available.4. Click Restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process. When restoring, it is recommended that you back up iPad when prompted. When the iPad software has been restored, you can choose to set up iPad as a new iPad, or restore your music, videos, app data, and other content from a backup.Please additionally note that Apple staff also cannot unlock an iPad for you without restoring the iPad, which will erase everything on it.