Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Suddently my ipad air does not get on line. It asks

Customer Question

Suddently my ipad air does not get on line. It asks for a password. I never had a password. It was working fine the day before. My other computers are working fine on line.
***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. It is possible that your iPad somehow got disconnected from WiFi network. You need to reconnect it back to WiFi network. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Then go to Settings > WiFi and tap your WiFi. It will ask for your WiFi password. Enter your WiFi password ***** it will be connected. If you don't remember your WiFi, then you can retrieve it from your computer connected to your WiFi network. Do you have any computer there connected to your WiFi network i.e via wireless (not via cable) ? If so, what is the model of that computer ?