Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

In a word doc I have a revolving disk that won't let me do

Customer Question

In a word doc I have a revolving disk that won't let me do anything
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. The revolving disk means it is frozen. Since it is frozen, you have to force quit it. There is no other way to unfreeze it and no way to save the document now. Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit. Select Word, Force quit and open it. If you have saved the file or if the file is saved by Auto recovery, then the document will be recovered and opened when you open Word. Please let me know if that didn't work.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Ashik,Thanks but I figured out what to do with "the revolving disk of death" . Next time I have
a problem I will find you on JustAnswer.Judy
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi Judy,I'm glad you figured it out. Have great day,Ashik