Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

IPad apps light up as if they will come onto screen, the

Customer Question

iPad apps light up as if they will come onto screen, the they fade away and never comeup/enlarge to fill up the screen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.