Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I accidentally downloaded MYWAY how do I get rid of it

Customer Question

i accidentally downloaded MYWAY how do I get rid of it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Byron replied 8 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Which browser do you use to connect to the internet.Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, for example
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.
If your browser is stuck right click on its icon in the Dock and go to Force Quit. Then Hold Shift and open Safari then click on the link below and it will automatically download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac, open it and select Scan:http://tiny.cc/fixmalwareIt will scan for malware and then give you the option to remove it. Then restart and run it again until you get no malware detected.