Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I forgot my iCloud password JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards

Customer Question

i forgot my iCloud password
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: thanks
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my g-mail won't let me send mail
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no new computer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. If you don't remember your iCloud password, then you can reset it from here --> Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your other email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo etc if any you registered with Apple. If that didn't work, then reset again from the above website and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.