Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have ordered 4 enlarged photo from you my 3rd i never

Customer Question

i have ordered 4 enlarged photo from you my 3rd i never received i taled to DSL i believed they said it was delivered but i never received it it was charged ro our credit card its been a while because i waited a long time then decided I did something wrong then I saw where it was delivered and put on front porch were things have never been left I went to them about it it took a log time for time to give me a responds and I finally got one they said for me to go to you it took me a while to figure out how to do that so here I am please send me the 3rd picture I ordered I never received it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Who did you order the prints from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
y'all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i REBECCA GORE MADE A BOOK THROUGH IPHOTO AND HAD 4 PHOTOS AFTER THAT ENLARGED FOR FRAMING THE THIRD PHOTO I NEVER RECEIVED
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EACH OF THESE PHOTO WERE ORDERED I AT A TIME OVER A PERIOD OF MONTHS THE BOOK WAS ORDERED ALMOST A YEAR AGO
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
This is not Apple Print Services I suggest you go here and get support:http://www.apple.com/shop/help/print_products/routingIf you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!