Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How can you tell if your phone has been cloned JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

How can you tell if your phone has been cloned
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I got a phone call that i didn't answer but the person was on the phone. Also all my conversations on the phone are repeated to me by someone else
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: They know who I' talking to and about what was being said
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.The word 'cloned' means different things to different people in the computing / cell phone category. For this reason, may I ask for you to explain what it means to you and what you are asking?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason