Breland
Breland, Sr. IT Administrator
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
91054880

My entire mail in box just disappeared from my I phone. I

Customer Question

My entire mail in box just disappeared from my I phone. I am in a car so I cannot Check to see if this impacted my I pad or Mac
Any suggestions. When I get home and connect my Mac and I pad to my computer should I do anything special Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.
Hello Jim, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you.As long as the emails weren't deleted, which it doesn't sound like they were, your Ipad and Mac will be fine. The emails are stored on the server and the devices simply connect to the mail server and displays what is there.
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.
It is probable that you accidently collapsed the inbox folder or even removed the account from your iphone, but this is easily fixable.
Expert:  Breland replied 6 months ago.
Jim, if I have answered your question, please kindly rate my service. If you need further assistance, please let me know and I will be happy to continue helping. Thank you and have a great day.