Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have lost four hours of unsaved work on my Mac 10.5.8 using

Customer Question

I have lost four hours of unsaved work on my Mac 10.5.8 using Word. for Mac . I have searched for two hours in unsaved document recovery
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: .i was working on a play. I typed for two hours and saved, then typed again snd forgot to save. It wouldn't let me undo anything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Not really. I'm at my wits end.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Did it crash or what exactly? You are unclear on that.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Are you there?