Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How do I cancel an order? I have tried to use iTouch and the

Customer Question

How do I cancel an order?
I have tried to use iTouch and the program will not accept my fingerprint. Just says "Try again" then it locks. Help
Bill Dunn
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. An order will not be processed unless you authorize with your Touch ID or passcode. So if the Touch ID isn't working, the order will not be placed. To fix the Touch ID, please follow the steps below; Important : Only do the following steps if you know your 4 or 6 digit passcode. If you don't know it, please don't do the following steps Go to Settings > Touch ID and password. Enter your passcode if asked. Now turn off Touch ID for iTunes and App Store there. Then press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom. Unlock it with your passcode. Then go to Settings > Touch ID and Passcode. Then enable iTunes & App Store there. Now try to download the item using Touch ID. You may need to enter your Apple ID password ***** asked. If that didn't work, then go to Settings > Touch ID and Passcode. Then remove the finger prints from there (swipe left on each finger print entry and tap Delete). Then tap Add Fingerprint option and add your finger prints. Try downloading the item. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.