Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

All of a sudden cannot open Entourage 2008 , cannot

Customer Question

Hi all of a sudden cannot open Entourage 2008 for Mac, cannot click rebuild database or anything? Was working fine yesterday now when i went to open this morning not working? no idea why?
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Not sure? Database utility comes up, but isn't working properly either? so can't seem to do anything? all other applications and Office apps
not affected?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What version of Mac OS X are you using ?