Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've just received a photobook, my nr 3, and the photos are

Customer Question

I've just received a photobook, my nr 3, and the photos are quite dark
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: As I wrote: in my photobook nr 3 -the pictures were quite dark
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: just that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: my order number is *****
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Is this a Photobook from Apple?
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
if so go here:http://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund How to Return An Item If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!