Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I have a garmin vivoactive watch that I accidently cracked

Customer Question

I have a garmin vivoactive watch that I accidently cracked the watch face and after that I cannot get the golf icon to appear so I can select a golf course data to download. What can be done restore that capability?
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
after some delay, I am able to get the golf icon to appear but pressing it doesn't have any effect
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just notice that the expert is a mac expert ___ do you have expertise with the vivoactive watch?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,The screen will likely need to be replaced to restore full functionality to the watch.You can arrange a return at:https://www8.garmin.com/shop/returns.html
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?