Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I need to cancel a genius bar appointment JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

i need to cancel a genius bar appointment
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I am in MAIL and I put more than one email addresses themail program quits
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards know the ins and outs of email. They can answer any question you have, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for the job. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Hi this is Mike I'll help you with this problem. I need some information. Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:• The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??)• Processor• Memory