Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My I pad went blank, how do I run an I tune? where do I plug

Customer Question

my I pad went blank, how do I run an I tune? where do I plug in my I pad to my HP computer ? thanks Melvin !
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Hi and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, First try to reset your iPad by Pressing and holding the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. If that does not resolve your issue, we would need to try a restore : Open itunes in the computer and connect the ipad using a usb cable, on the ipad, press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. The moment you see the apple, let go off the power button, but keep on holding the home button for another 10-20 sec. Your computer would now give a message that it has detected an ipad in recovery mode and needs to be restored.Restore the ipad now and check if that resolves your issue. Let me know the results Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.
Has everything worked out please?