Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I just dowloaded Adobe Reader the latest version Mac

Customer Question

I just dowloaded Adobe Reader the latest version for my Mac OS X version 10.6.8.
I am getting these messages on an application form I am trying to fill out. I was assured that if I downloaded the latest version this would not happen.
"You cannot save a completed copy of this form on your computer. If you would like a copy for your records, please fill it in and print it."
"Data typed into this form will not be saved. Adobe reader can only save a blank copy of the form."
"Please print your completed form if you would like a copy for your records."
Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
That is normal many forms do not allow you to save the form after filling it in, only to print it.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
If you can send me the form I can verify that with a newer version of Acrobat that you can't install because your system is too old.Go here with any web browser: Select Files and navigate to your file(s) to upload or you can also just drag the file(s) to the Upload box, then click on Start Uploading Files or Cancel to stop.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Did you send me the form?