Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

All I wanted to do was to update my Garmin. Now I'm getting

Customer Question

All I wanted to do was to update my Garmin. Now I'm getting all these pop-ups about getting Driver support and I need to do it for the security of my computer and all this stuff. I already have a computer protection plan and I don't want to change it and I don't want this Driver support. All I want is my Garmin to be updated. Why is it so complicated?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. It appears you might have downloaded or click on a virus related link. I would like to offer remote support to make sure your PC is clean of any virus issues.
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Go here and download the free version of Malwarebytes software, run it and remove what it finds then restart and keep running it until there are no more: