Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I would like to modify the the Activity setting on my Apple

Customer Question

I would like to modify the the Activity setting on my Apple watch,but have not been successful.Also, I have tried the iPhone 6s to do this, but so far, unsuccessful
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi! What exactly are you trying to modify?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The time frame for how long the activity lasts and/or the number of repetitions for the activity. There are 3 activity groups.1. The " get up and move" category, 2 the exercise group(would like this to a30-minute max. Each session and,3 (I can't recall the acktivity needed for his one.) But it is shown as one of 3 circles in the program. Your turn.....
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this fee in addition to the original charge? If so, cforget it; we'll take another path.