Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Why cant i load pokerstradergy equallab program on my i ph

Customer Question

why cant i load pokerstradergy equallab program on my i phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. I checked the Pokerstrategy Equilab and unfortunately, that it is not available for iPhone. That application is designed for computer and it will not work on your iPhone. You can only install applications on your iPhone from App Store FYI. You will not be able to install anything outside of App Store. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are not satisfied with the answer, please don't rate me Bad or Poor as it will hurt my job here. I can only give you correct answer which you may or may not like. If you are not satisfied, you can close this page without rating even if the website asked you to rate me. Ignore the rating requests. Best Regards,Ashik