Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Quicken 2015 account but I don't know how to log in

Customer Question

I have a Quicken 2015 account but I don't know how to log in to view and update my data.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had a quicken 2015 symbol on my desk top but it is no longer there and I don't see a quicken bookmark.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have a PC and not a Mac.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?