Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just got a new IPad Air. All of my apps and data transferred

Customer Question

I just got a new IPad Air. All of my apps and data transferred over except Candy Crush Saga. The icon still exists on the new iPad but it is dark and the game will not load. Any thoughts? I was far into the game and I would hate to start over.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
It seems to be stuck downloading. Just hold down on it until it jiggles then tap the X to remove it then go to App Store and re download it
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Did you do that?