Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Whenever I try to open something on safari, it just opens and

Customer Question

Whenever I try to open something on safari, it just opens and closes again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When visiting a website with videos or better graphics, it loads, then closes, attempts to reload, then closes, fails at loading, then returns me to my home screen.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The problem has spread to other apps related to the Internet, including a Star Wars game app
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information: • The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??) • Processor • Memory
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not been able to connect with the Mac specialist. I filled out the form and it accepted my payment method and I received a response, but every time I try to click on the response it says I need to update my payment method. So I try to do it, but it won't accept. It accepts on my membership payment and in other places on the site, but not on this particular place.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
You just responded??
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Oremail***@******.*** and the Customer Support department will correspond with you directly to assist you.