Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I can't open my Mac mail--this has been a recurring problem.

Customer Question

I can't open my Mac mail--this has been a recurring problem. I used it just a few hours ago, then couldn't access the Gmail or my other account's inbox, so I exited Mail, and now I can't get back in.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: OK
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Not sure what else to say. Mail has been acting erratically (as described above) for a while now.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information: • The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??) • Processor • Memory
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Do you still need help I received no reply?