Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

I am having trouble loading picture from Facebook to our time

Customer Question

I am having trouble loading picture from Facebook to our time site. When I click on picture from Facebook it says cancel, and I don't know where to go from there. Just joined our time
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am having problem loading picture from Facebook to our time. When I click on my picture it just says cancel and I don'the know where to go from there.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou will need to first download the picture from Facebook then upload it to ourtimeTo do this, right click the photo on Facebook and select Save Image As.Save it to your Desktopthen in out time, choose to upload the photo and choose the photo from your desktopThat will then complete the process. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please.