Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need the punk code to unlock my ipad3 but it's been a few

Customer Question

I need the punk code to unlock my ipad3 but it's been a few months since I forgot my password ***** locked myself out, and I forgotten my details
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My ipad3 is asking for the puk
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you ell me your mobile provider your using the iPad on please?Thank you