Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I paid month of chat on this site and they have

Customer Question

hello I paid for a month of chat on this site and they have billed me for a 1000 credits, which is not what I paid for !
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I paid this evening a months subscription at £21.99 and they have cancelled my chat, I'd like clarification please ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no there is not but I click the support button and it does not activate the messaging system and the 'phone number is *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 8 months ago.
Please don't post questions about your account here, this is for computer questions only. Do you have any Mac computer questions?If not please click the Help link at the bottom of the question page or email***@******.*** and the Customer Support department will correspond with you directly to assist you.