Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

My google chrome has frozen because of about null: what is

Customer Question

My google chrome has frozen because of about null: what is it they want me too pay $100 fine for what
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPad tablet, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.- If that does not work, please tap and hold on the Chrome app icon until all the app icons begins shaking. Then tap on the "x" icon within the Chrome app, and delete it for now. Then press the Home button., then open the App Store app icon, then type / search for chrome then install the Chrome app. Then open the Chrome app and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,