Amanda Scovill
Amanda Scovill, Mac Genius
Experience:  Genius at Apple
93725411

When trying to open iPhoto my friend gets this error message

Customer Question

When trying to open iPhoto my friend gets this error message...13210976_10154186864514911_1784395336_o.jpg
This is the info on her iMac:
13234539_10154186946409911_767981089_o.jpg
13242246_10154186946884911_1654377619_o.jpg
Can you assist with detailed remedy that will not imperil the 40K photos and tags...?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please read the original question... You will see that remote is not possible... First step to my 100% satisfaction would be to read the question...
I have read your question. In response to your message, I read it again. Why is it not possible for to remote into the system?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My friend is 80 miles away from me and my computer...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you able to open the .jpg s that I included that give you the information?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
they are screen prints of error message and iMac information.
I am a bit confused. Nothing about your friend being 80 miles away from your and the computer was not mentioned initially. Is that piece of information the bit of information you are referring to? Does your friend have an Internet connection? If so, I can remote into their system and fix this for you and them[
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you not able to use the information I provided to give me a detailed solution? The information your company states at the beginning of this offer / contract for services states that you can provide solution on this page or remote. I choose On This Page... if you choose not to honor your offer as stated it will not be possible to be 1% satisfied much less 100% satisfied. If I am not 100% satisfied, I will withdraw my initial payment and, if requested, provide others with a report of my experience...
Hello,If you want a refund, I can send that up for you. The fact is that you giving me a couple name of files, doesn't really help. Thank you,***** *****
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
So if you had answered my questions earlier... I would know you were not able to open the files because all you got were the names instead of the files themselves.. Set up the refund. I get absolutely no satisfaction with this poor excuse for a discussion! Ref. Order ID: 16298282-953.....
-
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yes indeed... great service Not... insolence is more like it... Very unhappy non customer!
Expert:  Amanda Scovill replied 9 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to help you resolve this issue with photos. I just have a few basic questions to start.