Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

What is the best address/phone book I can set up Mac,

Customer Question

what is the best address/phone book I can set up for my Mac, my iPad & I phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. There is an inbuilt application Contacts or Addressbook on your Mac. I'd recommend to use that and also that is the best one which also enable you iCloud sync which means, you can sync contacts between iPhone, iPad and your Mac. Go to System Preferences > iCloud and turn on iCloud Contacts there. Then go to Applications folder and open Contacts/Addressbook. Setup it. If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know.