David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional

Shawn, I cannot connect to the iTunes store on my iPad and

Customer Question

Hi Shawn, I cannot connect to the iTunes store on my iPad and I download my apps in the app store, but I am connected to the internet on WIFI
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I can to help answer your question.This might be a quite easy fix as the software on the iPad maybe need to be reinstalled. which you acn do using iTunes.Use the steps in the following link to connect and restore the iPad using iTunes. it will remove and replace the iOS with the latest version from Apple, and hopefully iron out any problems connecting with the App or iTunes store. is no real error message you are seeing which makes me think this is the right step to try first, but if it fails and gives any type of error message please get back to me with what it says.Kind regards,David.