Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Ashik im still having problems with my ipad

Customer Question

Hi, Ashik im still having problems with my ipad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry. What is the issue with your Apple iPad tablet?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please stay with me on this web page. I'm the Mac tech; I will help you with this.What is the issue with your Apple iPad tablet?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
You can go to your email on your computer, then open the email message from JustAnswer / Viet. Then click on the View Response link in it.Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
I'm sorry; you keep creating new questions instead of replying at this question. Please let me know when you are available. I can connect remotely to your computer and fix your iPad directly through your computer for you. Also, here are the written instructions:If possible, press & hold the Power button on the iPad until it lets you slide to turn off, then slide to power off.Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.Click Restore and confirm and continue,.; Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvkWhen you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0d907c6-f2e1-4cb5-885e-6c157d23d363, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Please do the following steps on your computer in order to connect remotely with me, then I can fix your iPad directly through your computer for you.1. Click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/jtdjhu42. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.