Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have my iphone plugged into my laptop (macpro)

Customer Question

I have my iphone plugged into my laptop (macpro) and i can see some of the pictures in photos but not all of them. How can I get the rest of my pictures to be seen on my laptop? Maybe I missed a step? I also can't see where I can delete pictures either--I feel like I am in the wrong place.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You know I don't want to become a member of anything or pay monthly for anything. The previous page said my credit card would be charged $5 which would be refundable. I wish to cancel this. Please confirm that my credit card will not be charged and I will figure this out some other way!
The $5 is a deposit. Nobody works for free here. I am sorry for the confusion. I will send up the refund request.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry--I somehow thought this was apple support.