GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

I have an iPod, (not touch), and an iPad Pro. Is there a way

Customer Question

I have an iPod, (not touch), and an iPad Pro. Is there a way to interface the the two?
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there Frank! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you clarify what you mean by "interface them"? If you are using the same Apple id on both you could sync them both to itunes on a computer (via wifi if your ipod supports that) or via cable. Follow the steps below to set up syncing.Open iTunes. Make sure that you have the latest version.Connect your device to your computer. Use the included USB cable to connect your device to your computer.Find your connected device. Learn more about how to locate your connected device in iTunes.Click on your device. After clicking on your device, tabs appear on the left side of the iTunes window under Settings.If you don't have the corresponding content in your iTunes library, some tabs might not appear. For example, if you don't have any podcasts in your library, the Podcast tab won't appear.In addition to Music, Movies, and TV shows your tabs might include:Info: Sync your contacts and calendars.Apps: Manage your apps and file sharing.Podcasts: Sync your podcasts.iTunes U: Sync your iTunes U courses.Books: Sync your books and and PDF documents.Audiobooks: Sync your audiobooks.Tones: Sync your ring(tones) and other alert tones.Photos: Sync your photos. Learn how to sync photos with iTunes. Turn on syncing.iTunes can't sync certain content, including mail accounts, notes, or bookmarks. Turn on syncing. You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync. If there's a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab. To turn off syncing, uncheck the box.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
I'm not sure if I have answered your question or nto since I wasn't sure what you meant by interface. If I haven't, please clarify what you'd like to do and I'll let you know if it is possible.If the information that I supplied did answer your questions, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!