Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

How do I unlock my ipad its disabled

Customer Question

How do I unlock my ipad its disabled
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:If possible, press & hold the Power button on the iPad until it lets you slide to turn off, then slide to turn off.Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, on the computer, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below first:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.Click Restore / factory reset and continue.Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may need to try a couple of times or so.- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvkPlease let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,
Also, does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,