Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

After never having any problems getting to any websites

Customer Question

Hi, after never having any problems getting to any websites on my iPad, suddenly I get an "access denied" message when I try to go to Have cleared cookies in Settings, restarted, didn't work. What can I do? I really need to get to southwest asap! Thanks you!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. To confirm, you've gone to Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and Website Data, and Clear, but it did not work.- Please go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm Reset, then the iPad will restart, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, and connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name, and check.- If that does not work, open App Store app icon, then type / search for southwest then install the Southwest Airlines app, then use the Southwest Airlines app and check.- If that still does not work, open App Store app icon, then type / search for chrome then install the Chrome app, then open the Chrome app, then go to the website in the Chrome app and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,