GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I want to un-scribe from LoveAgain....

Customer Question

I want to un-scribe from LoveAgain....
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
HI there. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with this. Are you able to login to Loveagain.com with your username and password? If so, to cancel your subscription:Click on the "My Settings" link in the top menu.Click on the "Billing History" link.You must go through the cancellation procedure (enter your password, choose a reason for cancellation). During this procedure you will have an opportunity to check if your email address is correct so that you can successfully receive a cancellation code (sent within an hour) and stop your repeat billing. To complete the subscription cancellation process, you must return to the cancellation page and enter the cancellation code that you received to your email. NOTE: Please do not press the "cancel repeat" button more than once, as the cancellation code you have received will then be invalid and you will have to wait for another code.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know how this works for you. If you don't know you username and password ***** login to the account, I can try to help you recover it. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. If you don't the username and password ***** with your account, it would probably be best to offer you a phone call. It would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. The Premium Service of Phone Call is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
If you can still login to LoveAgain.com , and the information that I provided allows you to cancel your service, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!