Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How can I get rid of yahoo search engine on Safari and Chr

Customer Question

How can I get rid of yahoo search engine on Safari and Chrome
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, what version of mac osx are you using on your mac, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok Dustin. I keep getting sent to someone else. Very confusing and beginning to piss me off. I have an iMac using 10.11.4 operating system. Oh and Hello!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dustin I have a conference call at 11:00 to 12 this morning. If I am not available I will respond this afternoon.