Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

What is my Icloud password? JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards

Customer Question

What is my Icloud password?
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to reset ICloud password. It is blocking access to my IPad
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Not now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. If you do not know your iCloud password ***** can reset it and have a email sent to you. Use the link I provided to have the email sent to you, when you receive click on the link and set a new password. https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password ***** this resolves your issue, please rate my service at the top and submit. If you have any further questions reply back to me.