Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Can you help please when using safari this message appeared

Customer Question

Hi can you help please when using safari this message appeared and I can not go to any website 0x9error404
JA: I'm trying to find the right Mac Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Thank you
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It says driver unloaded without cancelling pending operations
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Mac defender timed out erred code 0x9 error 404
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Same error code when trying to open system defender
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. That is a SCAM message. Press Command, Option and Esc keys and this will bring Force Quit window. Select Safari and click Force Quit. This will close Safari. Then hold down Shift key on your keyboard and open Safari. Click on Safari menu and select Clear History and Website Data. On the dropdown next to Clear, select All History and click Clear History. (If you see Reset Safari instead, click it and Reset Safari) That will remove it. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Just checking. How is it going ?