Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to desactivate my account to This site JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I want to desactivate my account to This site
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I Just add money every Day and all the contact i have do not see real one
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I Just want to desactivate what i have to do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Are you referring to this site or a different one? I don't understand "all the contact i have do not see real one"? What does that mean?